Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

It's candy time.. I will be eating candy! I didn't have any last year, but as I go through life.. you can't always not eat something. It's all about moderation. Of course, after watching the news this morning and seeing the calorie counts for all the little mini candy bars.. I have second thoughts about sampling them all. Seems the candy bars are all 100 calories or more. I just burned off 700 calories at the gym and now to eat 7 little snickers, Twix.. etc.. my hour at the gym for nothing. Well, I can't really say that because if I didn't burn those calories.. I'd be in bigger dieting trouble!

It was another day that I over slept 15 minutes.. cutting my weight lifting for the day down to 10 minutes. That's just not enough time to do all I want. I need to go back at some point during the day and lift for at least 30 minutes or use my weights at home and do some ab workout.. which might be a better option.. less time required..

Also going back to the chiro today.. I work on my core every day to help my back.. It helps somewhat but not completely.. I can tell every day that it's getting harder and harder to do certain things without experiencing a lot of back pain.. I'll keep working on making improvement.. taking care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment