Friday, October 12, 2012

Stop Being a Wimp!

I know.. I know.. I'm being a wimp about running tomorrow. I wanted a nice sunny, warm day to run my 13 miles with no wind.. just really nice. What will I get? Scattered showers.. wind?, sun.. probably not... It will be one of the warmer days with the temps in the 60's. Not sure if it will even be close to the 60's during my race?

I'm trying now to talk Steve into cheering me on at certain points in the race. humm.?? Might not happen?

So when do I expect to finish 13 miles?? Well.... It takes me 38 minutes to run 4 miles.. so 12 miles will take me about 2 hours and 3 minutes. I would like to run it ... in under 2 hours.. So, if I don't round up on my time.. 37.5.. I could finish in exactly 2 hours..

This is my first 1/2 marathon.. I need to remember to enjoy it.. run it for fun.. don't even think about the time or running fast. It's just to do it.. any way I can!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment