Friday, October 19, 2012

Come along with me...

Here's what I see... I want to see the number on the scale go down every time I step on it.. until I lose 10 pounds. A customer of mine just lost 20 pounds since July.. She walks every day and just cut her portion size. Simple.. create a deficit of calories and you will lose weight.. add in the cardio to burn more and keep muscle while losing fat. No crazy diet plans involved.. I didn't earn it, but I lost 2 pounds from yesterday. I had 2 cupcakes, I should do better!

I see myself trying to figure out a new path in life.. a different one.. there seems to be a road block, but I need to figure it out. I'm a little discouraged on where to go from here. I was all excited yesterday to have brainstormed a plan to put my personal training and soon to acquire ACE certificate in action. I did some reading and realized all the road blocks I'm going to have to figure out. They are just not small  bumps but rather large ones. I have to remember.. I'm not re-inventing the wheel.. I just need to copy it but make it my own and distinct from others. Obviously  there are people out there who are working in the field and have figured it all out. I don't want to get stopped in my tracks! I need to keep pushing on.. researching.. and make decisions that will be best for me.

I took action yesterday and I did some advertising for my current cleaning business. Got a call for an estimate last night! I'm being proactive and doing something in a positive direction to help support my family. I can't stop there.. I need to do more advertising.. I need more new customers and work more. There is also another plus side to getting more customers, the money but more then that.. I'll be exercising more.. burning more calories and that will help towards my weight loss goals.

I have a plan to work on a long term goal. Running more.. longer.. Saturday and Sunday are going to be set aside to run outdoors. Run longer.. more miles.

Today, I'm trying a new sport. Tennis with Celina. She has been playing since summer and now loves the sport. Time to try something new.. and get exercise while doing it!

Food... oh food.. always an issue! I only drink water, love bananas so always get in 5 servings of fruit.. Need to work harder on eating more veggies. Stay away from the white bread!! Limit sugar and eat foods with lots of flavor! Small portions and track my calories on Caloriecounter.com






No comments:

Post a Comment