Thursday, October 25, 2012

Zero...Tune out

Zero
I've been increasing my miles I run the last 2 days to 10 miles a day. This week has been one of those lazy weeks where its cloudy, rainy and I just feel like doing nothing!

Today, I had zero motivation other then to get up and go to the gym. My workout on the cross ramp felt long and I just wanted it over. I had zero desire to lift any weights,  so I did as little as I could in the 15 minutes I had left.

I'm guessing my lack of wanting to workout, has something to do with the weather???  Although  my run on both Tuesday and Wednesday felt fine. Maybe I'm doing too much too soon?

Still going to run in Saturday's race in Savage.. Looked up the times from the past race that was in August in Savage and the race was called something else. Looks like there are some women in Farmington that can run a 6:30 per mile pace. I won't be able to come in first if they decide to run... 2nd I might have a chance!! It's hard to say and right now I don't feel like running it fast.

Yesterday it took 36/37 minutes to run 4 miles.. pretty slow at a 9 min per mile.. or more but there are at least 6 pretty good size hills on my route.

Tune out!
I tune out what I don't want to hear.. Steve was going on and on about peoples experiences when they die and come back to life. This is very interesting to him. He loves stories about it and will pour over the Internet to find information on the subject. I on the other hand could careless. I half listen..

I can relate, Steve's strong interest in life after death.. to my running interest. He doesn't want to hear about it but I love reading about every aspect of running.. I keep it quiet because I know he does not find it interesting like I do..

So tune into what your interest are.. tune out every thing else.. there is a happy place some where in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment