Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sick.. ugh!!!

I'm sad to report.. I ended up sneezing like crazy right after I finished that race today.. that's right.. I sat down a few minutes after I was done running and started sneezing like I've never sneezed before.. one right after the other and here it is.. 11:30pm and I'm still sneezing.. it's all in my nose! Ugh!!! No wonder I was having a hard time running/breathing today. I was feeling a bit off and sore too from working out so hard Thursday night and Friday morning. It didn't even make a difference that I took Friday off and did not run.

I'm hoping to get some good rest tonight.. sleep in until 8am and go for an outdoor run... a slow 6 miles.. fresh air..

... now.. off to pour over the on-line race results.. if there are any??? This was a fun run and it was not so organized like others I have done in the past.. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment